Saturday, April 30, 2011

Okay ! no offence because that is obviously wrong.

Posted by Nanun Nightray
i once got msg from my peninsular friend (in one of my social network) and he asks me bout my location. once they know we’re sabahan, they’ll try to use the word ‘bah’.
sabah bah. umo brapa bah?
aduii… now, let me tell you urg peninsular. the word ‘bah’ should be use in proper sentence. “umo brapa bah?”
isn’t that weird for us sabahan??
BAH is used to :
  1. show agreement : 
ko pg dulu ambil tu munyit sana.
bah bah. sy pg.
    2. to assure something :
ko ada beli ka tu montoku sy minta tadi?
- ada bah. sy kasi tambah lagi lima.
    3. to persuade :
please la bah.
- buli la bah.
and etc… ( i mean a lot of bah usage )
but not ‘sabah bah. umo brapa bah?’. moron!
p/s : kalo dia ckp ‘kamu umur brapa bah ni?’ buli lagi kali. =.=’


DO THIS IF YOU GET WHAT I MEANT



Uh-huh ~ (HAHAHA)

0 comments:

 

My Not So Easy Life Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review

Pink Bobblehead Bunny