Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Raya di Tanah Semenanjung

Posted by Nanun Nightray
Semua orang sibuk packing maw balik raya.. saya pun sibuk packing juga. packing kepala otak dengan assignment. WOW ! Am I the only one who are not thrilled about going back ? I don't know. but I really don't have this kind of feeling. I mean the feeling of being excited balik d kampung beraya. I'm not the only one who are not going back right? I just have this sort of thinking.. Ada lagi orang lama x balik. sampai bertahun-tahun. And me ? it has only been 2 months since I returned from Sabah. It's not a big deal for me. Lagi pun bulan 12 ni balik Sabah lagi. Advances in technology make the distance shorter. handphone kan ada maw wish dengan family.
So, my point is.. xpayah  la kesian atau ada perasaan simpati lagi empati to those who are not going back to their hometown especially the West Malaysian (in my context). This is what we call it being independent. :)

ps/ kalau kesian.. bawa la biskut & duit raya skali utk org yg x balik. kesian jak x cukup. tee hee. :)

ps// You won't enjoy your Raya's holiday burdened by assignments. :P 

0 comments:

 

My Not So Easy Life Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review

Pink Bobblehead Bunny