Saturday, April 13, 2013

Showing off My Baby Boy

Posted by Nanun Nightray
Here come the zero hero..

(zero hero sebab dia tau makan, minum, main dan tidur.)


"Mew." Jetoy says his greeting to all. ^_^

Facts about Jetoy:

#1 Found him in an oily box.


This is when I first found him. abandoned. 

#2 Always sick
  • He often get sicks and even now he is still in the process of curing. (it has been like a month already) 


sick.


sick again. 


Jetoy fell. 

#3 Jetoy has a girlfriend named Chiyo@Christmas (it sounds like converted cat).

Madly in love: Jetoy and Christmas



And that is. Actually there's many more, but... well maybe next time.

Jetoy's style of sleeping.



Sorry Jetoy, but this is so cute. I can't help myself from posting this. hee !

ps/ oh, did I mention that Jetoy has epilepsy (sawan).

ps// I don't have the gut to say that I am very lazy to write and publish this one post.

0 comments:

 

My Not So Easy Life Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review

Pink Bobblehead Bunny