Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My New BABY

Posted by Nanun Nightray
So how many months did it pass ? (or years perhaps). I just don't know what to share. Everytime when I have something to share, I ended up forgetting about it. This head.. can't help it.

Oh ! Maybe I can introduce my new baby. Here comes...
                                       
JETOY


This is when I first met him. Strayed kitten kept in an oily and greasy box. I thought, 'this kitten is grey and rare. I should take it !' BUT...


This is how Jetoy really looks like after thousand times washing him. NO GREY, not really RARE. But, mami still loves u JETOY ! Jetoy after 3 weeks. 


This pic is taken by Ujang's GF. She says Jetoy looks like a duke with his bow and posture. (Jetoy 5 weeks)


Jetoy is wearing his first shirt. (or is it a singlet. LOL)

I can relate my life with this..


Even now, Jetoy is with me. So relatable.

ps/ Suji is being abandoned ! 



0 comments:

 

My Not So Easy Life Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review

Pink Bobblehead Bunny