Friday, May 23, 2014

Resume from a long pause

Posted by Nanun Nightray
Greetings..

Wow! It has been a long idle. A very long one. Indeed.

By the way, this is my first entry this year. I am sucks at getting my blog updated. Sorry not sorry. Not much to share. Just finished with my exam and holiday is here. WHO'S EXCITED BOUT IT?

Embedded image permalink

ME!!

There are so many planned project for this holiday.
Eg: Raya Project, Shopping Project, Date Project.

Joke. None of them are true.

The sad truth is I am going to enjoy my holiday with so many unplanned things, like, doing house chores (routine), movies and social networking.

There are lots of things that I WANTED to do but I know I WON'T do it. Lazy soul, name me. *sigh*

So not productive.

ps/ listing down 'things-to-do' might help. Let's make this mid-semester break a remarkable one. KONON.

0 comments:

 

My Not So Easy Life Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review

Pink Bobblehead Bunny