Sunday, May 25, 2014

Annoying

Posted by Nanun Nightray
YOU ARE ANNOYING!

You are as annoying as nails scratching against the chalkboard.

  As annoying as the pen that all of sudden won't write but it still has ink! (and it leaves you with a scratch mark on your paper)

     As annoying as the you tube ads (especially the one without the 'Skip Ad').

        As annoying as my favourite jeans that I don't fit anymore.

            As annoying as the wonky internet connection.


THAT'S HOW ANNOYING YOU ARE.

PLEASE. DON'T SET YOUR IG TO PRIVATE IF YOU MEANT TO SELL STUFF.

Ps/ Online shopping has the potential to be my next addiction. I just can't stop visiting IG shop recently. 
                                       




0 comments:

 

My Not So Easy Life Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review

Pink Bobblehead Bunny