Sunday, May 25, 2014

I Can't Keep Up with The Cats!

Posted by Nanun Nightray
I love cat.
I DO! Seriously.

My love for cat is genuine. I love every bit of the creature's cuteness. Really, I DO.

BUT... 

   I'm sorry I can't keep up with my aunt's cats here in Shah Alam. T.T
We have like 6 cats here namely Gatoy, Fluffy, Cubic, Panther, Grumpy and Mocha. Keeping pace with them can be very exhausting. *phew*
   Don't get me wrong. I still love cat afterall. However, there are things that I found ANNOYING about cat especially those cats mentioned above. 

#1 Frankly speaking, they are buggers!
     
You will not be able to enjoy your meal in peace when you have cats at home. Well, unless it is a trained one. These cats, they are the plundered one. There was this one time when I tried to illegally feed this ONE cat while eating (thing that you actually shouldn't do to your cat; feed them while you are eating) and the whole clan came. For a cat lover like me, I couldn't help it but to give and treat all the cat fairly. They are irresistible. That was regretful; giving your food to your cats. 

Other proves that show their expert bugging:

- They mess with your stuff especially laptop. (Cats just love laptop, aren't they?)
- When you are preparing food, they are the audience.. Vocal one.
- They also mess with their own litter box! 

#2 They are arrogant creatures

They act like human is their servant. (I'm beginning to think that we are.)
We exist only to provide petting in demand and to open the cat food.

#3 Their scratching skill

My luggage has become one of the victim for the cat to practice scratching. Pray for my luggage.

#4 They are the things breaker

Pecah itu, pecah ini. Too many of pecah ini and pecah itu.  

THAT'S IT for today, I guess. I love cat but keeping up with them can be very exhausting sometimes (or should I say MOST OF THE TIME?) 

ps/ Panther is sleeping beside me when this post is written. :')




0 comments:

 

My Not So Easy Life Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review

Pink Bobblehead Bunny